2021/2022 HSF Innovative Grant winners were recently announced! HSF raises private funds to provide grants to Hillsboro schools for incredible programs and content. This year's grant recipients include:
- A dedicated space for direct instruction of wellness and positive mental health, including yoga, that will be taught school-wide at Poynter Middle School
- 266 new, more diverse, and inclusive library books for Witch Hazel Elementary School
- A Maker Space that will provide hands-on learning opportunities for all students including robotics, coding games, and other equipment at Tobias Elementary School
- Creative and fun painted play areas for students inside and outside of the building to create equitable and educational play opportunities for all students at Imlay Elementary School
- Mobile art kits to enable students to create art and develop their fine motor skills throughout the school at Groner K-8
- Sensory tools to promote self-regulation skills and focus on social-emotional learning at Brookwood Elementary
Do you like this post?